All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast. ~John Gunther

Thursday, May 1, 2008

very important questions about food, with sarah morton:

1. if you were a type of food, what food would you be?

hmmm... a vegetable I think. Probably a spring one, because I was/am precocious ... peas.... no. asparagus? garlic? garlic-y asparagus!

Or maybe butter.

2. if you could marry a food, which food would you commit yourself to for the rest of your life?

Tacos - one commitment, lots of options!

3. if you and that food procreated, what would your 1/2 food babies look like?

ew. that's gross, gina! (papas flautas).

4. what was your favorite food when you were five?

Mashed potatoes. With gravy. I have proof of this somewhere, I think. I wrote it down. When I was five.


5. describe your perfect food day.

Brunch. Including french toast *and* eggs benedict *and* homefries. (unless I was in England... then I would want baked beans, fried egg, toast and fried tomatoes. Thanks) Tea. Lunch... papas flautas with gaucamole and limeade. and a beer. Dinner. now it's getting hard. Fish from my lake in Norway, poached, drowning in parsley-butter sauce with lots of (preferably creamy) potatoes, cucumber salad. and for dessert... creme caramel. It is my favorite. I bet this would be different if you asked me again tomorrow.

6. if you could take three things on a picnic, what would they be?

I want to copy gina marie's answer, but that would be no fun for anyone.
Fresh warm french bread with pesto, curly fries from the Old Home Day celebration in Warren, NH, lots of berries.

thanks sarah morton! now, let's go picnic!

No comments: